Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like to have raw onions with your meal?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I am a little traditional in my eating pattern and do like to have Raw onions with my meal, mostly lunch and sometimes dinner too and there are dishes that tastes awesome with Raw onions.

Do you like to have raw onions with your meal?

I am not a huge fan of onions, even when cooked, I do not like having too much of them in my meals. Raw ones is a big no.

Now I hardly eat raw onions, but when I was a child, my parents used to cut onions for almost every meal because they said it was very healthy and strengthened the immune system. Maybe it's true, but I've always smelled like onions, and this smell isn't one of the best

I am sorry you don't like these but I do like these so much and sometimes you can just sprinkle salt on it and lemon juice and it tastes even great

Now I hardly eat raw onions, but when I was a child, my parents used to cut onions for almost every meal because they said it was very healthy and strengthened the immune system. Maybe it's true, but I've always smelled like onions, and this smell isn't one of the best
Haha same here, I was told as a child I always loved eating onion, especially when raw. I even remember eating some raw ones with BBQ meat and fish, but now I can't try that.

I am not a fan of raw onions but only sometimes I add these on potato patties when we add curd over it

Back