Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do You Like To Earn From Faucets?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
There was a time during the last year when I used to earn from different websites and on another tab I used to earn from faucets even though earnings are low and slow but I realized that it wouldn't help me in any way so I have left all these faucets.

Do You Like To Earn From Faucets?

I like earning from faucet sites but sometimes the stress is too much. Due to my many activities, I do not have enough time to work on the faucet sites I was once active on. The pay is small but I still see it as a good way to earn some free crypto.

If the earnings are low on these faucets then why these websites even exist? Aren't there any faucet that pays better rewards even if the earning process is comparatively harder?

I consider earning from faucets as a complete waste of time. The earnings are so low that it would take a very long time for one to earn even a dollar. I don't consider faucets as a viable way of earning online.

No, because the earnings are very slow and you have to work hard for few cents , also it is very boring. I tried it few months ago but left it

I used to earn from these and I have to say it was not bad but with time prioritize change so now I don't like to earn from these

Since none of the faucets are paying a higher amount then practically there is no reason to join any such faucet and earn a very small reward for your work.

Actually I like online earnings and I have come across earning from faucets many times but I never give a try up to now because I see a lot of negative reviews.

No, I don't like faucets. I was using a couple of faucets in the past and it was frustrating to go back to the faucet again and again to claim small rewards and do it for weeks, even months to receive few pennies.

I don't like faucets. The earnings are very slow and it's quite frustrating. I can try any other online earning but it won't be faucets because it's not an avenue to earn large.

Due to my busy schedule this period, I have not had time to visit the faucet sites I used to work on.

I have heard people doing it, though many say that it is a waste of time. I have never tried it. I used to earn from Forum Coin faucets till it existed. That was good. I miss it.

Back