Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you Like to Earn from Chit chat kind of websites?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
These websites also exist and many prefer to earn from these websites and the latest website that is paying for chit-chat is Mylot and I think many members here are users of that website too.

Do you Like to Earn from Chit chat kind of websites?

If i find websites like that I think it would be fun. There was a time i joined mylot but had to stop working there since there was no way for me to withdraw my earnings there.

These website really exits and I will be glad to join anyone but I have never had a chance to join any one and these Mylot that you mention does it still exits?@Ginger

@Amdhone3qq Yes, Mylot still exists. I have been a member of this site for the last 15 years or more, but I am not very active there because of the pay rates. They offer a very low rate, due to which you won't see many members on that site. It was a good site a few years ago.

These websites still exist but we cannot expect these to stay for long and if they do then they may not pay a very good amount

@Amdhone3qq Yes, Mylot still exists. I have been a member of this site for the last 15 years or more, but I am not very active there because of the pay rates. They offer a very low rate, due to which you won't see many members on that site. It was a good site a few years ago.
Ok I will try to reach out in other to have fun there since they offer a very low rate no need for me to compete but I just register to be a new member there. please send me the referral link

Yes this website is still paying even though most complain about its pay rate and many even left the website because of that

For me l am a member for that my lot. However nowadays the site has failed to be lucrative which makes the earning very difficult on that site. Most users had really fled and the site is very inactive for sure.

I guess the website admin is finding it tough to pay at the same rate and may wind up the website soon

I guess the website admin is finding it tough to pay at the same rate and may wind up the website soon
I don't think the owner will wind up the site because he is still earning from it. I know lots of users who have left to spend time on Mylot. Once upon a time, it was a very lucrative site, and it was the first choice if someone wanted to join a forum.

Its good they are not planning to close but I doubt if they are planning to every to old pay rate where many were able to earn even a dollar in a day

Its good they are not planning to close but I doubt if they are planning to every to old pay rate where many were able to earn even a dollar in a day

Yes, if they start paying the old rates, they may get back the users because people say they are on the forums for fun, but the fact is, people work on them to earn a few cents, and when they see they are not earning enough for the time they spend on the site, they leave.

Nobody is free these days, the person who keeps saying that he or she is on forums for fun only is simply lying because we all like to get something out of our time otherwise we would have preferred to sleep or watch a movie

Nobody is free these days, the person who keeps saying that he or she is on forums for fun only is simply lying because we all like to get something out of our time otherwise we would have preferred to sleep or watch a movie

Absolutely, people lie when they say it. I have always said I want to earn by participating in the forums.

I don't mind to chat and earn but it should not be a time waste and paying only pennies for my time.

Back