Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like to debate or like to Say "ok" and move on?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I guess the smart ones don't like to debate and don't like to waste time on unnecessary debates because they do like to spend their energy on important things and not silly debates.

Do you like to debate or like to Say "ok" and move on?

I do not like stressing myself that much, if after much work, I discover that the person is not ready to accept my points or even see reason to it, I would just move on. No need stressing myself.

I am now trying to do this more often, but it is difficult for me and sometimes I want to prove my point of view and convince a person that he is wrong. In reality, this has never happened and people do not want to change their opinion

I need to do this too and there are a couple of such people at work with whom I should behave like that but my nature is not allowing me to do that LOL

To be honest there are some persons which it's not worth debating with them. No matter how much you tell them, they will never change or even take your word.

It's a waste of time to debate. I try to ignore it but if a person keeps troubling me then I cannot stop myself

Back