Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like Spinach or anything made from Spinach?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I do like spinach a lot and its called " Palak" in India. It is one of my favorite veggies and does not take much time to prepare and you can add boiled potatoes or even cottage cheese or cheese balls to it and it tastes yummy. We also like to have Fritters made of spinach and they are so yummy too. Spinach is so good for our health too.

Do you like Spinach or anything made from Spinach?

I don't hate it but at the same time I do not eat it that often. Though it is a very healthy food.

If its readily available then I feel you should have it as it tastes good and can be used to prepare fritters too and that tastes yummy

I hate spinach. In my opinion, this is the most tasteless vegetable that exists. I tried it only a few times, but I did not like the taste every time. I tried to mix it with other vegetables, but it was spinach that spoiled the taste of the whole dish

I wish I can invite you some day and have you eat my version of spinach and I am sure you will relish it or you should find an India restaurant and tell them to serve palak kofta or palak paneer

I don't hate it but at the same time I do not eat it that often. Though it is a very healthy food.
I also don't have any liking or hate for spinach but I prefer having eggs or Meat

Back