Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like shopping online or offline?

Online any day any time and twice on a Friday. I hate going out shopping especially with the fact that I work remote

I prefer online and think that offline shopping is overrated and people easily inflate prices which can totally opposite in online shopping

I don't prefer online shopping. I know offline shopping consumes more time, but I still like it as I am able to see the thing physically, which I have to buy. I prefer online shopping only when I have to buy a standard or branded product.

It depends on the availability of the goods in question. If I can readily get them offline, I very much prefer to do so. But if they can mostly be found online, I hop online and shop.

Although its best to shop offline but for many years now, I have started to shop only online, and my experience was mixed although I will say I am satisfied with it

It depends on the availability of the goods in question. If I can readily get them offline, I very much prefer to do so. But if they can mostly be found online, I hop online and shop.
Same here, there are certain products I look for and can only find them online, I don't have any choice but to buy them online. Then in most cases I often get them at a more cheaper price online.

Although its best to shop offline but for many years now, I have started to shop only online, and my experience was mixed although I will say I am satisfied with it
Sometimes the price of getting those things online is higher because you have to include delivery fees as well. So if they sell it close to where I stay I will just go and get it there.

Sometimes the price of getting those things online is higher because you have to include delivery fees as well. So if they sell it close to where I stay I will just go and get it there.
I do like to compare prices and mostly I go for the option which is effective and cheapest

I do like to compare prices and mostly I go for the option which is effective and cheapest
Of course that's the best thing to do. There's no sense in buying something for a high amount when you can get in another place for a lower price.

I like shopping online as well as offline. However, I do not like buying expensive products online. That's because if you paid a lot of money and the product is not of good quality and you want to return the product you will come across a lot of hassle. You might also be scammed

I like shopping online as well as offline. However, I do not like buying expensive products online. That's because if you paid a lot of money and the product is not of good quality and you want to return the product you will come across a lot of hassle. You might also be scammed
I believe that experience taught you that? Same with me here. In most online stores, what you ordered is not always what you get.

I believe that experience taught you that? Same with me here. In most online stores, what you ordered is not always what you get
That's why despite being easy, I do not frequently shop online. I only shop for low cost items and even when I get cheated, there will not be a lot of monetary loss. When you shop offline you can always check the product before buying.

That's why despite being easy, I do not frequently shop online. I only shop for low cost items and even when I get cheated, there will not be a lot of monetary loss. When you shop offline you can always check the product before buying.
That's true, you'll be able to inspect the product and see firsthand whether it is the quality that you're looking for. You don't have such luxury when you're shopping online, they can deceive you with a nice looking picture but in reality the product is trash, lol

In my opinion, when you buy offline, you have more control over your actions and your purchases, while online you can add a product to your cart and you will not understand that it is expensive and too much for you because you do not have a physical product

How do you prefer to carry out your shopping? Are you more comfortable shopping online or is offline shopping still a thing for you?

How I do my shopping depends on what I wanted to buy. There are items I would never shop online, I would have to go get them in person.

How about you? How do you like to shop?
Both have their advantages and I agree with your words but I prefer to go and get them in person because most at times is not what you saw online will be delivered to you

I am fine with shopping online and offline both and since I have amazon prime so I keep getting good deals on online shopping.

Back