Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like regular brewed coffee that you can make at home?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I don't really like coffee in general, but I really don't like coffee because I've tried coffee made in a cafe and it's much tastier than any coffee made at home. Of course, they are much more expensive, but their effect is much stronger

Absolutely, there's nothing quite like a great cup of home-brewed coffee in the morning. I love the simple ritual of grinding fresh beans, letting the rich aroma fill the kitchen as it brews, and savoring that first sip of bold, invigorating flavor. While I enjoy the occasional fancy coffee drink, there's a satisfying purity to just straightforward brewed coffee. It's affordable, customizable with different roasts and brews, and an easy daily indulgence.

I don't hate coffee but I am not much of a coffee drinker so I hardly make one at home.

I don't make coffees at home, and I don't even buy it outside that much either. In fact when faced with the option of tea or coffee I would rather take tea because I dislike coffee to an extent.

I do not have a coffee maker at home and I don't use coffee grounds. Instead I use powdered instant coffee. I have a hand blender to beat coffee. I like home brewed coffee because it is cheaper option and also healthier option.

Yes I like regular coffee and like to add milk and cream in it

Back