Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like hot sauces?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
People who love spicy sauces have always been strange to me, because I've tried them many times and felt nothing but spiciness. It is very rare to feel a specific taste, but it can still be used in small quantities and only a couple of times a month

I am with you Deucher, I cannot comprehend how anyone likes hot sauce, it totally ruins my experience with food as all I feel is a terrible burning sensation in my tongue and totally ruins all other flavors, for a loooong time 😝

I am with you Deucher, I cannot comprehend how anyone likes hot sauce, it totally ruins my experience with food as all I feel is a terrible burning sensation in my tongue and totally ruins all other flavors, for a loooong time 😝
It could be as additional source of energy during the cold weather but it is not in the hot weather. Means it depends if you are in winter or summer then it could also differ from one person to another.

I love hot sauce because it helps add flavor to certains foods and it’s a good dipping sauce for tacos. Especially if I order tacos from a taco stand. There’s also some health benefits with some hot sauces. They say that spicey things can boast your immune system.

I love hot sauce because it helps add flavor to certains foods and it’s a good dipping sauce for tacos. Especially if I order tacos from a taco stand. There’s also some health benefits with some hot sauces. They say that spicey things can boast your immune system.
I also understand this, but I have seen people who eat this sauce every day and it is so spicy that you can't even taste it. What is the meaning of this? And I think it won't be so bad if you eat so much and burn so much

I also understand this, but I have seen people who eat this sauce every day and it is so spicy that you can't even taste it. What is the meaning of this? And I think it won't be so bad if you eat so much and burn so much
I’m not sure. I don’t eat hot sauces that are too hot that my body can’t handle them. I’ve seen people literally throw up because something that they ate was way too hot. The hot chip challenge is the prime example.

I do not think there is anyone out there who enjoys eating their sauce cold because it is going to test a little bit awkward and make the food not enjoyable. I have always enjoyed having my sauce with my food whenever I'm eating to be hot because that is how I enjoy it most of the time.

I like spicy food, therefore, I like to add hot sauce on every food I eat. Generally speaking, I do not buy hot sauces from the store, I make my own hot sauce. One of my favorite hot sauce is Schewan sauce, a sauce named after some Chinese town. This sauce uses a lot of red chillies and ginger and garlic.

If you know how to cook, it is going to be your preferred way to make your own sauce by yourself so that you don't have to buy it all the time from stores which some of them are not going to give you exactly what you like to use for your spicy food. I do something like that as well and it have been fantastic for me with some of my meals.

I love eating sauces but not always, it depends on what I am eating. Most times I usually add it as a side dish just to make the food fill hot or to spice it up Abit.

I actually like my sauces hot. And of course it depends on the weather when it comes to how hot or spicy I want my sauce to be. However, generally I wouldn't be able to eat a sauce that is just bland and without any spice.

I don't like eating spicy anything, gives me heartburn.

I absolutely love hot sauces! There's something so satisfying about the slow burn and flavor punch they provide. I have a ever-growing collection featuring varieties from mild to insanely spicy. I especially enjoy sauces with unique flavor profiles like smoky chipotle, fruity habanero or the lingering zing of ghost peppers.

I'm not a fan of hot sauces, but I like dishes that really like hot sauce and they create a much better and richer taste. However, I don't like too spicy because it burns my tongue for a long time and I don't like that feeling

I like spicy food and Sauces but don't like too much spicy as it's not good for our health

Reference in what sense? We also prepare spicy chutney made of Green chillies at home and it's quite tasty.

I am a fan of it and I like to take it but not always because I used to add it just little when I will eat I really enjoy taken food with it

Back