Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do You Like Horse Riding?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I do like Horse Riding but still haven't tried it and I guess in the West people do like and prefer and it as it is a well-rounded workout that strengthens your core, tones your muscles, and improves flexibility so its quite popular.

Do You Like Horse Riding?

I have not had the chance to try it yet, although I would very much like to. I had the opportunity to try it at the beginning of this summer, but I got sick, so I couldn't go with my friends on this vacation, and they rode a lot there

I would really like horse riding but over here horses are not that common, especially in my area. It's extremely rare to see anyone riding a horse or even a ranch. I think ranches would be a lot more common in the north.

I can't say exactly, I have not really gone horse riding that much. The only time I rode a horse was just for a few minutes and it was a very long time ago.

Yes liked horse 🐎 🐎 riding and but I do hate it again because occasion horse horse riding race used to be held in the emir place I used to attend it and by my eyes during horse riding race were commence some one fall from his horse were other horses match him and die at that particular moment that's the reason why I do not like to give a try

I like horse riding but never been able to do it. But I can feel how good it must be. I have a plan to buy a horse when I will start living in the village after the retirement.

Yes, I like horse riding. I always rent a horse to ride in a forested park here in the city. Per hour rent is 200 pesos or $ 4. I rent a horse to ride for two hours. This time, I can not anymore see the horse owners for a horse for rent. I was told they moved to Bukidnon.

Yes, I like horse riding. I always rent a horse to ride in a forested park here in the city. Per hour rent is 200 pesos or $ 4. I rent a horse to ride for two hours. This time, I can not anymore see the horse owners for a horse for rent. I was told they moved to Bukidnon.
This way it's a good business. Why not you buy your own house and earn from it and ride when you want

This way it's a good business. Why not you buy your own house and earn from it and ride when you want
It is not possible for me to buy a horse. There is no one to take good care of the horse. I have a work and business. I only like leisure time to ride on a horse. I rode on a horse wearing shorts and boots, whew, so nice feeling with a hat to protect my face from getting a sunburn though I spread my face and body anti-sunburn.

Back