Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like Cricket?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
Cricket is #1 in India and for this very reason, I just love this sport since childhood and even wished to become a cricketer during my childhood LOL.

Do you like Cricket?

Most of the kids like to play or watch cricket in India. It is the most popular sport in India. I am not different, I have played cricket than any other game in my childhood.

I love watching cricket so much but I don't know how to play it

It's not difficult play cricket. You can check it on YouTube. You need to learn the rules and need practice to play. I understand when the sport is not popular in your country it's tough to learn it.

Cricket is quite easy to play but sadly ICC is adding some tricky rules and making it tough to understand for those who are not into cricket

Good to know, can I ask from which country you are, so that I know cricket is popular in that country too

Honestly, I prefer other team sports. For example, football, basketball and rugby. But also, I like tennis.

Its your choice to like and follow any sport but I prefer cricket and its #1 in India

Honestly, I prefer other team sports. For example, football, basketball and rugby. But also, I like tennis.

It depends on the country. If you have a national team of cricket you will start liking it otherwise not.

I see many African countries into cricket now and ICC is doing its best to popularize this wonderful game popular in Europe too

I see many African countries into cricket now and ICC is doing its best to popularize this wonderful game popular in Europe too

Yes, it is evident as US is playing it's first major cricket tournament this year.

I think in 4-5 years we may see more countries playing cricket seriously

I don’t even understand anything about the game. I sometimes see others watching it, but what it is they do and the rules guiding the game, I know nothing of it.

I will teach you the rules of the same if you want. The rules are very easy you can also learn it through YouTube.

I have come across a few video games but I really didn't understand how it worked. I have never played it in real life nor do I watch it.

I have come across a few video games but I really didn't understand how it worked. I have never played it in real life nor do I watch it.

It's not a very difficult game to learn. You can learn it from someone who plays it.

Back