Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like bird in a cage?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
I never like any bird in a cage. I can relate it to myself; I will never like to be kept in a cage with someone taking my freedom away. I hate people who buy a bird for their entertainment. If you are an animal lover, then you must free such birds or animals and help them to live their lives the way they want to.

I have never really thought about that though but I won't want to see things out in cage or taking their freedom away from them.

I do not see people here caging a bird. My uncle bought a talking parrot. He bought that bird at $400. He pet the parrot trained and taught him to talk and do tricks. The parrot was sometimes out of the cage but it's feet is tied up loosely. When I visited my uncle I heard someone calling me for help, lol. I realized it was a talking parrot. I told him how is his feet. He said help me lol.

Parrots are often seen in cages by people. One of my neighbors also bought a parrot 🦜 and trained it to speak or copy our language. It was trained and used to speak a few words or sentences. It was an item for fun for the people, and that's why I started hating people who keep these innocent creatures in the cage.

I never like any bird in a cage. I can relate it to myself; I will never like to be kept in a cage with someone taking my freedom away. I hate people who buy a bird for their entertainment. If you are an animal lover, then you must free such birds or animals and help them to live their lives the way they want to.
Actually no I think I take their freedoms away but I like to rear pigeons because they can fly the way they feel like and they will also come back when they feel like

Actually no I think I take their freedoms away but I like to rear pigeons because they can fly the way they feel like and they will also come back when they feel like

I don't like pigeons because they are associated with various diseases.

I don't like pigeons because they are associated with various diseases.
Anyway it your choice but I do, like them and they were so amazing and also I prefer to rear whites In color because they are so special and very expensive among all

Yes, they are expensive and can be trained as a messanger so they are useful for us but as I said they are associated with the diseases.

Yes, they are expensive and can be trained as a messanger so they are useful for us but as I said they are associated with the diseases.
Yes actually I heard what you said and i have experienced that too for a long time they are associated with diseases. But I provide traditional cure for them that how I rear them

A parrot could be trained it's their natural behavior unlike other birds. How nice if we can train an eagle to speak. It's also our national bird in the Philippines. A parrot is a cozy bird and it has its own food too. You cannot just pet a parrot without proper knowledge of it's nature, food and proper grooming. You must also bring it to a vet maintenance of its vitamins.

Not a single normal person likes parrot or any bird in a cage. Everyone has the right of freedom and they deserve it too

I agree that everyone has a right to freedom. But there are people who buy parrots and other birds as showpieces and hang the cages in their homes. I don't know what they get by doing this. There are all sorts of people in the world.

Some people don't even notice that they are doing wrong by keeping the bird in the cage

The government has restricted people to sell some animals like tortoise, owls, peacocks etc but still people do it illegally and the business goes well in the country.

The birds and animals that are endangered are always smuggled illegally to different countries to earn money and government has no control on it

Our national bird, thew Philippe eagle is one of a kind. Whoever kills an eagle in my country will face a bad consequence in jail, The home of our Philippine eagle is in Davao city specifically in the Davao park with an area that reaches 300 kilometers. It is a very wide forested par for animals in the Philippines. Many foreign birds reach in this ark but they are returned to their countries like Vietnam and Indo.

Back