Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like being at a wedding?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I have been to 3 weddings of my cousins in my life and I love everything until I am called to dance. Because I don't like to dance, and even more so in front of many people I don't know. I would rather just sit at the table and eat and watch it all from the side

I actually love everything about a wedding apart from the vows. That moment always has me in awe of having to say that vow that would be binding for a lifetime on me. I want to write my own vows when I want to wed so I vow only what I would be able to fulfil.

Am an introvert so I don't really like going out to weddings or any event. I would rather be at home than go out. Though I don't have anything against weddings. In a situation where I even attend, I don't normally stay long.

Yes I absolutely love weddings, basically because of the food! Weddings aren't complete when you don't eat good food there. I do hope for a happy married life for the couples, but the food comes first!

I don't like weddings because everybody gets too drunk. I also had a bad experience at the last one that I went to so am not big on going to another one.

Yes I absolutely love weddings, basically because of the food! Weddings aren't complete when you don't eat good food there. I do hope for a happy married life for the couples, but the food comes first!
That means you would be disappointed if you are in my country presently. That's because people conduct weddings and do just drinks because they really can't afford to feed everyone that come for the wedding. We should not pressure people into unnecessary expenses just because of weddings.

I like it. There's an indescribably joyful atmosphere that surrounds a wedding celebration. As festive music fills the air and loved ones gather with beaming smiles, it's impossible not to get swept up in the infectious revelry.

Haha, I have a friend who is obsessed with wedding food, according to her, there is something different about wedding food that makes it so unique. Honestly I really don't see the difference but I guess since it's free, it makes it a lot more sweeter.

Haha, I have a friend who is obsessed with wedding food, according to her, there is something different about wedding food that makes it so unique. Honestly I really don't see the difference but I guess since it's free, it makes it a lot more sweeter.
She is very correct! There's that special taste that comes with eating wedding food that cannot be compared with anything else 😋.

I really like weddings. Most of the people at the wedding are very fun and I can have a good time. I relax and have fun and don't worry about anything. However, at your own wedding it's completely different because in this case you feel in the center of attention, so you can't relax

Yes I like being invited to a wedding and many of friends have getting married but and I also invited but I am also I shy type I cannot eat in a public wedding occasion I tends to finds a quite place and eat over there

I have personally organized several weddings. It is always a good romantic environment, especially if there is a good band to entertain. Sometimes, when you attend weddings as a single person, you are tempted to want to marry but the fear is still there.

Back