Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you Like Bank FD and RD?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
Bank Fixed deposit schemes and Recurring deposit schemes have been running from a very long time and I guess from the time banks were introduced and these schemes are popular for those that does not like to risk their money and just expect a better Rate of Interest on their deposits as on savings bank account we cannot expect even 4% Interest rate. In FD we need to deposit a fixed amount in the beginning but in RD we need to deposit a fixed amount every month for the time period for which the RD will work.

Do you Like Bank FD and RD?

I don't really use my bank account for complex things like this, I just use it to save money and carry out my various transactions for business and the likes.

I have both RD and FD and I don't like them both because they both pay very less interest on the saving. It's better to invest in the stocks or mutual funds which pay better returns on your money.

Back