Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

do you know what year you are in the chinese zodiac?

emily

Enthusiast

Reaction score
year of the rat for me

nothing that exciting

I do not know anything about Chinese Zodiac. I am a Hindu and I follow Hindu tradition, I have a basic concepts on Hindu astrology. There was a time I could even read birth charts and make predictions about a person's like based on astrological chart but now I have forgotten everything and I cannot read the charts any longer.

Though I do watch a lot of Chinese files and anime but I have never really thought about knowing my zodiac signs.

You know, I actually had to look up which animal represents my birth year in the Chinese zodiac. Turns out I was born in the Year of the Ox! From what I understand, those born in Ox years are supposed to be hardworking, reliable, and honest. I'd like to think those traits describe me fairly well.

Back