Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you invest in stock market?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
It is always said that if you want to earn online, then you should start investing in the stock market. But as there are risks involved in it, people hesitate to do so. I have been doing it for the last 4-5 years and have made profits. Do you invest in the stock market? How much, on average, do you make in an year from it?

I only invested in local stocks. I bought 4 stocks last year. The owner migrated to Canada with his family. I am now a stock holder of a very famous and prestigious University in the city where I. I spent more or less $ 10, 000 to those 4 local stocks. I exhausted part of my savings.

I would love to invest in stocks, but I have not started yet. I still want to learn more about stocks before I go into it.

I only invested in local stocks. I bought 4 stocks last year. The owner migrated to Canada with his family. I am now a stock holder of a very famous and prestigious University in the city where I. I spent more or less $ 10, 000 to those 4 local stocks. I exhausted part of my savings.

I also invest in the local stocks as I don't have a knowledge about the foreign stock exchange. It's always good if you have money, to invest in the stocks for long term. They will surely give benefits.

I also invest in the local stocks as I don't have a knowledge about the foreign stock exchange. It's always good if you have money, to invest in the stocks for long term. They will surely give benefits.
In normal circumstances stocks investments involve high amounts of capital that l can't afford.

It is always said that if you want to earn online, then you should start investing in the stock market. But as there are risks involved in it, people hesitate to do so. I have been doing it for the last 4-5 years and have made profits. Do you invest in the stock market? How much, on average, do you make in an year from it?
Yes off course its a way you can earn online and I am aware of it but I never give a try. But I am planning to do so very soon.

Investing in a local stock is easy. But in my case someone called me offering to buy the stocks of the investor for that time they were about to leave the country for Canada for a permanent settlement there. I went to the auditor and checked the stocks and then I was impressed. The best thing for you to do is inquire through a telephone call inquiry if there is a stock available in a private colleges and universities.

Back