Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have your own organic vegetable garden?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
At home where I lived with my parents, I had my own big garden and we grew a lot of food, but when I moved to a big city there was no such possibility, although I can even plant tomatoes in a small pot and grow them on the balcony. Where you live now is there an opportunity to make a garden and would you even do it?

At home where I lived with my parents, I had my own big garden and we grew a lot of food, but when I moved to a big city there was no such possibility, although I can even plant tomatoes in a small pot and grow them on the balcony. Where you live now is there an opportunity to make a garden and would you even do it?
If you love gardening, you can actually cultivate your vegetables in a sack. I really feel gardening is something that everyone should do because it would help to save money at the end. I have a small garden at my backyard. It has really been helpful to cut cost of feeding.

Yes I do know how to cook. I learnt how to cook from my mom when I was but a kid. Even though as a male child, I was given equal training as a female child. I was previledged to be born by the best chef in the world, it was easier to learn to cook great meals.

Unfortunately, I don't have a vegetable garden of my own at the moment. Living in an apartment doesn't provide much space for growing food. However, having a little patch to cultivate fresh produce is definitely a goal of mine someday when I have a yard. There's something so rewarding about getting your hands dirty and watching the fruits of your labor quite literally bloom and flourish. Even just a few raised beds for tomatoes, greens, and herbs would be amazing. For now, I satisfy my gardening itch by shopping at local farmer's markets.

It's not really much of an official garden though but we have a small space close to my house where we have planted little things like vegetables and the likes.

I don't have a garden but those that have are blessed as they can at least grow their own favorite veggies and have these whenever they want for free

We tend to underestimate the value of a small veggies garden. My neighbour has one and it has really saved her some money. I am thinking of setting up one. It is important for anyone that has the consciousness of finances to have a garden.

I don't have any such garden but its great to have such garden as it will help us plant our favorite organic veggies

Back