Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have plans to travel the world?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I do have plans to travel the world and visit most of the major cities of the world but not sure when will it be possible for me to do that.

Do you have plans to travel the world?

I am not really a tourism enthusiast. I don't have plans to travel around the world. I only hope to visit some selected countries in my bucket list.

Not really a plan but more like a dream for now. I really hope I can travel round the world and see new places and all that.

I won't mind having that in my bucket list but it will take time as you really need so much time and money for that

Even to travel round my country, or even the state I am form is extremely expensive. Anyways anything is possible if we keep working hard.

I am actually waiting for a miracle to get rich very soon lol and then I can do whatever I want

I am actually waiting for a miracle to get rich very soon lol and then I can do whatever I want

If it happens don't forget me , I will also accompany you travel to the different countries.😅. I would love to go to cruise when I may be able to spend at least a month and may visit at least 3-4 countries.

Oh who wouldn't want that kind of miracle? Lol am pretty sure it would be the best for a lot of persons, myself included.

If it happens don't forget me , I will also accompany you travel to the different countries.😅. I would love to go to cruise when I may be able to spend at least a month and may visit at least 3-4 countries.
We need to stay hopeful and should pray for miracles and then we may expect this happening very soon

As long as we work hard then it might definitely come to pass one of these days.

Although I don't like to travel much but when you have so much money then it feels good to do what you don't even like to do LOL

Actually, I don't have plans to visit very many countries. To begin with, I would like to visit the top 10 countries from my list and then a few more and I would not like to go to those countries where I don't like just to check off the list

I would love to travel the world with my family or with my friends and its one of the things that I would love to achieve

That is some grand plan. It takes a good financial standing to harbor such kind of plans, but I hope that it will be within my reach one day.

I know its tough and you really need to spend so much to make it possible but hopefully we will be having more then enough to plan such a thing

Off course I have the plan to visit a lot of the country around the world but when was it be possible for me I don't really know but I always hope the best all the way to fulfilled the dream

It have been my dream and my desire to travel round the world either as a single or married. I have all the necessary things needed except money. If I have the kind of money I want, I will first go round the world.

There are a lot of countries and I don't think that I would be interested in visiting all of them, but I would like to visit the most popular ones. However, I would also be interested in visiting places where there are not many tourists, because in my opinion, traveling to such places should be cheaper

Back