Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming Do you have or have you used a VR headset?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
My kids had been wanting a VR headset for quite a few years and this past Christmas, I was able to surprise them with a VR headset for them to share, they have been using it daily ever since and love it.

They have played all kinds of games on it so far, some free and some paid and I know in time they will get more as we can.

Do you have a VR headset or have you used a VR headset? Do you enjoy using one?

I don't own a VR headset yet but I had used it once in a game parlour. I must say, it was really a fun experience. I sometimes watch videos on YouTube where people play VR games. The more I watch them, the more I feel like buying one, hehe. :p

I do not have a VR set, I have never used it. I would like to get a VR set someday. IN the local market, some cheap chinese manufactured VR sets can be wasily bought for 30-40 USD but I do not want to waste money on cheap items, I am saving money so that one day I would be able to buy a VR set from a reputed brand.

I once bought a simple model, but it was a bad decision because I didn't use it much and I didn't have time for it, but the money was spent. I am glad that I managed to sell for 50 percent of the cost

A VR headset is one of the gaming accessories I want to buy. I once used it to play a PS 5 game at a game shop. I have to say that the experience was so impressive. It was as if you are there at the action spot.

I tried VR glasses only in the shopping center when there was such entertainment. It was cool, but in my opinion, the graphics of games with such glasses are much worse. It may not be expensive, but as far as I remember, the cost of games is not low

I don't have one and I have never used one. It would be a nice experience though, but I don't see this happening anytime soon for me at the moment.

You bet I have a VR headset! I picked up the Meta Quest 2 last year and it's been a game-changer. Being fully immersed in virtual worlds is mind-blowing. Beat Saber is an absolute blast slashing beats with lightsabers while rocking out never gets old. I also love firing up Half-Life: Alyx for some epic VR storytelling and combat.

Back