Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have manual body massagers?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
In today's world, most of us have back problems. I would always like to get a professional massage after a working day, but I don't have such an opportunity, so I bought such a massager and it reduces pain by 50 percent and relaxes a little

I have gone to heard and feet massages multiple ties, but in my entire life I have been to full body massages only a couple of times. The experience was liberating, however, I cannot go for a full body massage too frequently as this is very expensive service. I frequently use foot and head massage services, though

I don't have a body massager yet, but I'm planning to get some later on. I'm still young so I don't have back problems yet, however, I sometimes make use of massage chairs when I check in to hotels.

I got one for my mom on one of her birthday, I have not really used it though. We also have another one which you just have to stand on top and it does it's work. I hardly use it as well.

My girlfriend massages my back sometimes, that's good enough.:)

I don't currently own any manual body massagers, but I can certainly see the appeal of having one. I've heard from friends and family that using a handheld massager can be a great way to relieve muscle tension and soreness, especially after a workout or a long day.

I had such a massager, but I talked to my doctor about this topic and he told me that it is not very safe for health. I only use it when I'm very tired, but not every day

Back