Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you Have Friendly Relations With Your Colleagues?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
Although many say we should not make anyone our friend at work but I don't believe in this and to me, it helps in making me feel confident and feel at home when I know I am between my friends and that's why I try to build a good and healthy relationship with my Colleagues and goes an extra mile to help them in case they are in need.

Do you Have Friendly Relations With Your Colleagues?

We have a pretty good relationship, but I wouldn't say we are friends. We enjoy working together, but we all have different views. Although we don't talk much because I don't work in the office

I like to have a good relationship and like to meet them outside office and even invite them to our private functions and parties and to weddings etc

I am not friendly with everyone but a few of my colleagues. Yes, it is said that we should not be friendly with our colleagues, as this affects our work, and sometimes it becomes hard for us to take work from our colleagues if we get too close to them.

I am currently working from home running my own business, so I do not have any issues with anyone. Though while I was working under someone, I had good relationship with everyone.

I like to maintain just professional relationship with my colleagues and not more than that

I like to maintain just professional relationship with my colleagues and not more than that

That's the best way to maintain professionalism. I also think that I should be like this but I cannot be able to maintain this.

That's the best way to maintain professionalism. I also think that I should be like this but I cannot be able to maintain this.
I don't like to talk much with anyone and that helps. It's better to stay friends with friends only and not colleagues

Yes you are and I agreed with your words but I prefer to remain silence I don't want to get attached to any stranger because when you get too closed anyone hard to take the work

As far as l am concerned, l have found myself being very conveniently in making friendship with the colleagues that l work with them. I have so many friends that l used to work together with them ever since l started working.

Everyone should do what is working and easier for them and no need to replicate anyone

When I was working for an organisation, all my colleagues were my friends. It was necessary because it eased me up to work freely with them. Years after I have left, I still am friends with my work colleagues and I have gotten lots of favours from them and given them favours too.

Back