Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have flower pots on your desk and do you take care of them?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I have flower pots on my desk because they decorate the workplace very nicely and the air around them is always fresher because they produce oxygen. I used to not be very good at looking after them, but now I even give advice to my mother to take good care of them

I have one plant at work and so far she is doing well! Prior to Covid, I had 3 different plants on my desk in some pretty rad looking pots and they were beautiful, but for a year and a half we moved from office work to remote so I brought them all home and sadly they did not like the change, they all died.

No, I don't have any flower pots on my desks at my workplace because there is no room for me to have such on my desks. It is going to be somehow pushed over by something and it's going to break. But I do have flower pot on my desk at home because it is more convenient for me to have it at home.

I have a fish bowl and a vase on my desk. I have a bonsai plant in the vase, bonsi plant doe snot meet a lot of care and attention, just some watering and fertilizing once a week will be enough for plant maintained. I also sometimes take the plan to the sunlight, that is usually once a week.

I have one plant at work and so far she is doing well! Prior to Covid, I had 3 different plants on my desk in some pretty rad looking pots and they were beautiful, but for a year and a half we moved from office work to remote so I brought them all home and sadly they did not like the change, they all died.

This is why some people prefer to make use of plastic flowers so that they don't have to worry about watering them and taking care of them so that they don't die because in this kind of situation, there are some plants that once you move them from where they used to be, it is going to be very difficult for them to survive.

I do not have any flower pots on my desk, and I have never really thought about having one before though.

I do not have any flower pots on my desk, and I have never really thought about having one before though.
In fact, this is a cool addition to the interior, and it is also very useful for the body, because everyone knows that plants produce fresh air, and for a person who works online, this is a very good device to have access to even a drop of clean air.

No, I don't. I like my table clean and free to dust.

We can use artificial flower, but I do not like them much.

No, I don't. I like my table clean and free to dust.

We can use artificial flower, but I do not like them much.
And the truth is that artificial ones do not make sense, because they only take up a lot of space and do not bring any benefit. If you want more space, it's better not to have one on your desk

True. Why clutter the workspace with too many things. Keep it clean and simple. Helps you focus on your work that taking care of such items.

No I don't have flower pots on my desk. My work desk is not very big so it cannot accommodate a lot of things, that's why I cannot afford to put extra stuffs like flower pot. However the office is well decorated with flower pots in designated corners.

I do have a couple small flower pots on my desk that bring a pleasant touch of nature to my workspace. Taking care of these little plant companions is a simple joy ensuring they get adequate sunlight, careful watering, and occasional pruning.

I have flower pots not only on my desktop, I have a lot of them in my house. In my opinion, they improve the air condition and it is very useful for children. However, before buying a flower pot, I would very carefully find out the information about it because some may not be very useful for children

I don't have any flower pot of artifical or genuine flowers on my desk and don't even need that.

Yes i have flower pot on my desk and i do take care of them because they serve as a decoration

Yes I like flowers on my desktop as they decorate my desk and keep me refreshing all the day. Yes, I take care of them every day. It brings a special type of joy in me when I look them growing.

Back