Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have any plans for Thanksgiving?

svjiminfxv

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Thanksgiving is on Tuesday and even though we in the UK do not celebrate, I know many in the US do.

If you are celebrating Thanksgiving, what do you have planned for the day?

No because the UK don't celebrate it

so Maybe decorate some more for Christmas

Thanksgiving dinner at my house! We will be having a 21 pound turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, salad, pumpkin pie, ice cream, and whatever else guest may want to bring.. maybe chicken and cheese empanadas!

I haven't been celebrating Thanksgiving for as long as I knew what it has been. It's like every common day in the year. I do all the things which I need to and go my way.

I celebrate every Thanksgiving with my friends and family. It's a time we get together to have fun and cherish some good moments together. We prepare all sort of food for all to eat and merry.

WE do not celebrate a festival called Thanksgiving. I think this is a pagan festival that has been assimilated into Christian culture. However, we have a similar festival, which interestingly happens to almost the same time when Thanksgiving occurs and we celebrate the festival with feasting and family gathering.

When it comes to Thanksgiving, over here we do not have a specific day when it comes to celebrating Thanksgiving. Due to this I don't really have any specific plans.

Back