Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have any pets?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
Yes I have a lovable golden retriever named Max, who is always by my side. He loves going on walks and snuggling up on the couch for movie nights.
Do you have any pets?

I once had a cat that I named Venus. It was so adorable and I was really very fond of it. But he got sick one time and he eventually died. It was as if a part of me is gone. Since then I haven't gotten another pet.

I do not have pets, and to be honest I don't even see myself having one anytime soon.

I don't have a pet. We don't like to keep a dog or a cat here because we have small apartment and we can't afford to accomodate a pet here.

I don't have any pet at present and actually don't have any plans to have at least for 2-3 years

I don't have any pet at present and actually don't have any plans to have at least for 2-3 years
Same as you. I also don't have a plan to have a pet as of now because it needs lots of responsibilities to take and I cannot afford it now.

I have a sibling who always say, instead of having pets why not have kids? Since taking care of a pet requires you treating them like kids most times.

I have a sibling who always say, instead of having pets why not have kids? Since taking care of a pet requires you treating them like kids most times.

That's true. Due to my extensive responsibilities, I don't own a pet. It requires lots of care for a pet, as in the past I had a pet and could not take care of it as I should, so I decided not to have one in the future.

Same as you. I also don't have a plan to have a pet as of now because it needs lots of responsibilities to take and I cannot afford it now.
I agree and since I never tried to have one, I may not have any and my parents are also not interested in it

That's true. Due to my extensive responsibilities, I don't own a pet. It requires lots of care for a pet, as in the past I had a pet and could not take care of it as I should, so I decided not to have one in the future.
Exactly. Over here I see a lot of people owing pets and they are not able to take care of it or even feed it like they should.

It's not easy for everyone to manage a pet because they need to have that mentality and time to manage and if not then they don't need to have a pet

I don't have the time to manage one. I don't even have enough time for myself right now, not to mention owning a pet.

I don't have the time to manage one. I don't even have enough time for myself right now, not to mention owning a pet.

That's the problem. I always believe if you don't have a time to take care of the pet then you should not adopt them.

That's the problem. I always believe if you don't have a time to take care of the pet then you should not adopt them.
Yes but people tend to see pets as a property they can own and treat whichever way they feel like.

Unfortunately, I no longer have a pet, but I used to have a nice dog of a very small breed. I didn't have children then, and I think if he had lived to this day, the children would have loved him

Back