Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have any food allergies?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
We eat different foods every day and we can even eat some of them without suspecting that we have an allergy. So, until I was 8 years old, I never tried kiwi, but then when I tried it for the first time, it turned out that I was allergic to it and we had to go to the hospital

all nuts and icecream

I don't care so much about the nuts, it is what it is- but not veing able to eat icecream.. well that's sort of unfair on a summers day if you need to cool down

I do not think I have any kind of food allergies, I do not remember reacting with the foods badly. Having said that I have also never done any kind of testing, so I guess I might have some food allergy that I do not know yet. The normal food I eat do not cause any allergy to me, and I have not tasted strange food yet.

I am allergic to shellfish. My mother and her side of the family love seafood and as a young child we learned I was allergic, at first they thought I was lying when I said my tongue and mouth will get itchy when eating crabs, then once my lips and tongue started swelling they knew there was a real problem! 😫

I am very fortunate not to have any kind of allergies for any food. This makes it very easy for me to eat any kind of food that I want to eat without having to worry about any kind of health complication that is going to come from eating that kind of food. I'm very happy that I don't have to suffer this kind of problem which a lot of people do.

I am allergic to shellfish. My mother and her side of the family love seafood and as a young child we learned I was allergic, at first they thought I was lying when I said my tongue and mouth will get itchy when eating crabs, then once my lips and tongue started swelling they knew there was a real problem! 😫
Oh, it's probably not very pleasant to feel this way and not know that it is so even in the first seconds when it happened. I would be very happy if I had an allergy to sea food because I just hate it and my parents make me eat it only when I come to their place

At the moment there is none I can think of, although there was a time I bought something strange, after eating it once I threw up but that was the first and last time I tried it so I can't be sure if I was allergic to it or not.

Thankfully, I don't have any food allergies. A lot of my friends envy me for that because while they were being selective of what to eat, I eat anything I want to, without fear of health complications. Yeah, bring anything, as long as it is food and it doesn't contain poison, it is going down my stomach!

I don't have any diagnosed food allergies. However, I have found that I tend to get quite bloated and uncomfortable if I consume too much dairy or very spicy foods. So while it's not a true allergy, I do try to limit things like milk, cheese, and foods with a lot of chili peppers or hot spices. Other than that sensitivity, I'm able to eat most foods without any adverse reactions.

I have a food allergy, but it is very minor and I even use this product. They are oranges and they cause a small rash on my face when I use them, but in very large quantities. If I eat 1 or 2 oranges it is unlikely that anything will happen to me, but I should take an anti-allergy pill after consumption

I am fortunate that I am not allergic to any food. I have heard people are too selective for the food they eat because they are allergic or one or the other food. It's hard for me to be so selective when I have to eat outside as I don't cook at home.

For some good reasons, I am not allergic to any foods and that makes life very easy for me. That's because I can thrive eating anything at all that is available.

I think I don't have any food allergic yet because I spend most of my holidays in the village trying different fruits

I am lucky, I do not have food allergy. I can eat the food I like except pork. I stopped eating pork when I saw what the pig ate. But my relatives and my two nephews are allergic of sea foods. How they like to eat but rashes come out from their skin causing irritation and only the doctor can cure m

I am not 100% sure about it because I am yet to try many different dishes that are available and popular in other countries

Back