Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have any art in your house?

Nebulous

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Do you have any art in your house?

If so, talk about your favorite piece.

Art Dog GIF

Aside from art that I got from my kids that they made in school in which I kept some of them, I wouldn't say I have any other kind of art in my home.

My mum does have a piece of art in her home though that was drawn by I believe it was a family friend and they have kept that for years.

I have a few art pieces that my spouse got commissioned for me in my house, they also made a couple BTS collages too that we have hanging up. I have a picture of Raven that my spouse got for me for my birthday, they got a picture of Sonic and Amy commissioned that's put up somewhere though.

I have had this canvas stretched and hung in my bedroom

zz2a2b4e44.jpg

I have had this canvas stretched and hung in my bedroom

zz2a2b4e44.jpg

I'm a Star Wars fan too and Darth Vader is my favourite character in the Star Wars franchise.

I have only painted arts of nature (forest and mountain) hung in my bedroom.

I don't have any art decorations in my house because it is not something that I have much interest in buying. Although I have been to some hotels where such arts are hanged on the hallways and some of them in the bedroom which looks so good but it is not something I would like to have in my house.

Apart from two paintings of Chinese ceramics pot in my living room, I don't have any other arts at home. I love graffiti though but I can't do it inside my home.

Apart from two paintings of Chinese ceramics pot in my living room, I don't have any other arts at home. I love graffiti though but I can't do it inside my home.
It depends on the kind of graffiti which was painted or drew that will decide if it's going to look good or bad. But I haven't seen any graffiti painted inside a house before. It may not look bad if the painter knows how to do a very good job. It's on the street walls and ceiling I have seen so many graffiti before.

I don't have any art decorations in my house because it is not something that I have much interest in buying. Although I have been to some hotels where such arts are hanged on the hallways and some of them in the bedroom which looks so good but it is not something I would like to have in my house.

I enjoy artworks and have spent a lot of money on buying a couple of them for my place at home. To be honest with you, when I bought my first artwork of a woman fetching water from the stream with the child being backed, I didn't know that I will end up having up to 7 artworks at home. Each of them mean a lot to me.

I can't say that this is real art, but I have a gifted picture that is not very valuable but not very bad either. Also, my grandmother used to embroider pictures with a thread, so I have several of them just hidden because there is no room left on the wall

I have two paintings. These were created by a famous artist in the country, who also happens to have an art gallery in Paris. I bought the painting for really cheap price when the artist offered low price to raise funds for natural disaster victims. When I bought the painting, I bought them as an investment.

We had a few when I was younger and there where some I even drew my self for school projects and simply out of hobby but in the end due to the many moving around I can't seem to find anyone.

We have framed pictures and statuettes everywhere. I am into history and have Egyptian pieces and my girlfriend is a Wiccan and she that has that kind of magical stuff all over the place.

We have framed pictures and statuettes everywhere. I am into history and have Egyptian pieces and my girlfriend is a Wiccan and she that has that kind of magical stuff all over the place.
Wow this sure looks cool because I would also like to have different statuettes especially from ancient times like Egyptian. I think that the original is very expensive, but I can afford a copy

I really don't have arts in my house because arts is vey expensive to buy in my country. The only arts I have is a painting of myself and that itself was a birthday gift. Arts is luxury where I stay.

Wow this sure looks cool because I would also like to have different statuettes especially from ancient times like Egyptian. I think that the original is very expensive, but I can afford a copy
They are all copies, no originals. For example we have a fake bust of queen Nefertiti and fake Egyptian papyrus manuscripts in plexiglass.

Absolutely, I love surrounding myself with art in my home. On the walls, I have a mix of vibrant paintings, quirky posters, and some framed photography. Small sculptures and handmade pottery pieces adorn shelves and surfaces too.

There are several paintings in my house, but this is a rented house, so they do not belong to me. But in my opinion, these are quite good landscapes, although I do not think that they are very expensive, otherwise the owner of the house would not have left it to us

I am thinking of getting more artworks in my house. What I have now is a giant framed painting of myself that my artist ex girlfriend did for me on my birthday. And I cherish it so much. I am not motivated to buy much arts now because I am staying in a rented apartment.

No i don't have any art in my home but i am planning to buy very soon because i like artworks and i haven't give a try to buy

Back