Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have an artistic inclination?

arunima25

Veteran

Reaction score
Art has variety of forms like painting, drawing, writing, poetry, music, cooking ,dance...the list is very long. And many people are artist when it comes to their house management and home decoration.. Creative juices can flow anywhere and in any aspect of life. Do you have an artistic inclination? Feel free to share.

I have an inclination towards art and craft. I have not made anything except school projects for the kids and I have thought of making decorative things but never done that. I will start making things once I will get time. I am insearch of potters wheel 🛞 and try my hands on it.

I am into graphic designing, so I guess it's safe to say I have some levels of inclination towards arts in terms of graphics.

I'm very bad at drawing and dancing, so those are out of the equation. As for cooking, yes I love cooking, but I wouldn't say I'm a master at it. I'm good at writing though. I can sit down and keep writing endlessly.

@Sanjeev . Pottery sounds great. Hope that you get some fres time soon to pursue it. It's therapeutic @eLdavis . Graphic designing is very creative. Are you using this skill to make some money?
@Teegold .Cooking is a life skill and it is a great art too. Writing is definitely a creative inclination. More power to your pen.

@arunima25 I never liked cooking; I like painting too, and maybe my daughter got her interest because of the genes. She is good at painting.
I have always wanted to learn classical singing, but I never could because I could not find a good teacher.

@Sanjeev . Pottery sounds great. Hope that you get some fres time soon to pursue it. It's therapeutic @eLdavis . Graphic designing is very creative. Are you using this skill to make some money?
@Teegold .Cooking is a life skill and it is a great art too. Writing is definitely a creative inclination. More power to your pen.
Yes I am using this skill to make money. I have a small graphic design business I am into.

I have been writing songs since I was 15, am currently writing 2 books and design fashions.

LOL no I don't have any such skills that make me an artist of a sort, I am not very good at drawing and not even good at cooking or singing

I am a musician. I play the piano and I have been doing it for years now. I also produce music and I am a music director. I am currently directing a Gospel music band that I train every Saturday. I am planning to host my musical concert soon.

I don't have any such talent or skills but I do like to paint sometimes but haven't tried that for years now

Back