Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you Have Amazon Prime?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I do like Amazon and for many years I have opted for its Prime membership and its not only that we get the advantage of getting free delivery even on smaller orders but we also get the products delivered quickly and many times just the next day and there are special offers too which we can only claim if we are a Prime member and attractive cashback offers too.

Do you Have Amazon Prime?

No i do not use Amazon prime. Though I have watched a lot of movies from Amazon prime in the past, but I have not subscribed to it. I prefer downloading the film of my choice.

Amazon works in my country, but it is not as developed a network as in other countries. They also offer Amazon Prime purchase but it's not profitable at all and I don't think anyone bought it in my country

Back