Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have a hobby-related goal you're working towards?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
One of my big hobby goals right now is to complete a full bathroom renovation in our home. As an avid DIYer, I've tackled plenty of smaller projects, but this will be my most ambitious one yet. I'm excited to put my tiling, plumbing, and finish carpentry skills to the test. Having a tangible goal like this to work towards really motivates me and gives purpose to practicing my hobbies. I can't wait for that satisfying sense of accomplishment when it's finally completed to our vision.

Do you have a hobby-related goal you're working towards?

No I don't, hobbies are hobbies and that's where they end. I don't have a hobby related goal for myself at all. The goals that I have are for my self development and improvement.

The only hobby related goals I have is expanding my business which is built on a small hobby I have which is in graphic design and downloading and watching as many movies as I can.

No, my hobbies are not related to the work I do, but I wish I had this opportunity because that way I would have enjoyed my work more than what I do in the present.

It's very rare to see people have goals for their hobbies though. Most persons just tends to carry out their hobbies for fun.

There are no goals in my hobby. I'm not trying to achieve anything. I embroider various pictures and the only thing I want is to speed up this process and then I will completely enjoy it

Back