Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have a fixed time to have your lunch?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I do have a fixed time or slot to have my lunch and it is between 12.30 to 1.30 Pm and I like to have it around that time mostly on weekdays and on weekends I tend to have brunch so I don't have my lunch on those days.

Do you have a fixed time to have your lunch?

When it comes to my eating habits, I do not have a fixed time. I mostly eat when I am done with the task I have at hand or when I have some extra free time. Most times I don't even eat lunch.

I think this is possible when you are working from home as in Office you either need to have lunch at lunch time or have some sort of arrangement to have at some time

Yes that's true, the only thing I do is that I don't allow my dinner to exceed a certain period of time. Besides that I do not have a specific time for eating.

It's ideal to have at least 3 hours gap before our bed time and I am also trying to have my dinner around 7 Pm as I like to sleep by 10

Yes, I have a fixed schedule of lunch at 2:30 pm. I am mostly in the office at this time and I always have a fixed plan. I have always believed that we should have lunch, dinner and breakfast at a fixed time.

I don't have a Fixed time to have any of my meals and only eat when I feel hungry. I cannot eat at a fixed time daily like robots 😁

I don't have a Fixed time to have any of my meals and only eat when I feel hungry. I cannot eat at a fixed time daily like robots 😁

There should be a fixed time for meals that's what I have read and known from the people.

There should be a fixed time for meals that's what I have read and known from the people.
True, but due to my schedule I can't have a fixed time. I only have a fixed time from when I stop eating.

I don't have a fixed time and that's cool for me. Because I work as a delivery driver and therefore I can make lunch whenever I want and even while the order is being fulfilled. No one knows how far I am from the order, so I can stop for 5-15 minutes and do this even several times during the day

I don't have a fixed time and that's cool for me. Because I work as a delivery driver and therefore I can make lunch whenever I want and even while the order is being fulfilled. No one knows how far I am from the order, so I can stop for 5-15 minutes and do this even several times during the day
This is also one of the reasons i don't have a fixed time as well. My schedule is not fixed, meaning it can change ay anytime so i just tend to eat what I can when I can.

I do like to finish my lunch before 1 P.m. most of the time but today I am taking it easy since I don't have my stomach in good shape so I may have my lunch after some time

Back