Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have a fixed payment for heating the house or does it depend on how much you use?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I have a distant relative who lives in Poland and he told me that regardless of how much he uses the heating of the house, he receives a fixed amount every month, but for the whole year, that is, even in the summer when he does not heat the house, he pays this amount. However, in my country I pay as much as I use

Over here we don't pay for this as well. If anyone wants to heat up their house, they have to find a way to do so on their own.

I know that heating of house over there have a fixed price for some country while in other areas, you can find your way or ways in order to heat up the house by yourself. I am in a country where it's not necessary to heat up the house.

Back