Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have a favorite place to practice your hobby?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
My favorite place to practice my hobby is definitely my cozy home studio. It's a peaceful sanctuary filled with natural light, comfortable seating, and all the necessary tools and materials. I love spending hours there, lost in my creative world, surrounded by inspiring quotes, artwork, and the soothing sound of instrumental music. It's my happy place where I can fully immerse myself in my hobby and let my imagination run wild!

Do you have a favorite place to practice your hobby?

No I don't have a favorite place to do my hobby. It can be done anywhere I like. Apart from football and tennis, which have to be at their respective designated fields.

These threads though. I don't have a favorite place or a specific place I use in practicing my hobbies. I can watch a movie anywhere, and even read a book anywhere.

I am very fond of cars, but in my city there are no different racing tracks or even karting, so the only place where I can drive cars is a car simulator. I have a gamepad and a computer so I do it at home

Over here we have lots of cars but that's pretty much it. We just have car owners but we don't have a place for car racing and the likes.

My hobby is listening to my music collection. I love nothing more than lying down in my living room on my sofa, and putting on some music.

My favorite thing to do is in the living room at home. We have a stone there and it's just a pleasure to embroider there on winter evenings. It creates an unforgettable atmosphere for me

Yes, I like doing painting and handy crafts, and I think my home is the best-suited place for it. They can be done at some coaching centers, but I like doing them at home. I want a peaceful and friendly environment for it, and that is my home, where I can find peace and comfort.

Back