Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have a favorite breed of pet?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
If I had to choose a favorite breed, it would definitely be golden retrievers. These gentle, loving dogs have brought so much joy into my life ever since I was a child and my family got our first golden named Bailey. Their friendly, eager-to-please demeanors make them wonderful family companions. Goldens are also highly intelligent, which makes training them a rewarding experience. And who can resist those soulful eyes and silky coats? While all dogs are special, there's just something extra endearing about the goofy, affectionate nature of golden retrievers that melts my heart every time.

I don't have one. I never grew up with pets, my parents never really liked them so i grew up not having any interest in them.

I once had a Chihuahua breed of dog and I liked it so much that it is still my favorite breed. This is a fairly small breed, but they are not always cute, but in my opinion, they are very kind to their owner

Back