Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have a favorite activity to do with your pet?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
My favorite activity to do with Buddy, my golden retriever, is going for long hikes in the nearby trails and woods. There's nothing quite like watching him bound through the trees, nose to the ground sniffing out all the exciting smells nature has to offer. The fresh air and exercise does us both good. Buddy gets to expend his boundless energy while I decompress from the stresses of daily life. These hikes allow us to build an even stronger bond as we navigate the wilderness side-by-side. Afterward, we're both blissfully tuckered out - the perfect recipe for quality cuddle time on the couch.

When I had a Labrador, I usually take it out for a walk. And when in my compound I usually throw balls around and the dog will run to catch it and bring it back to me. Those were very fun times.

If I had one, our favorite activity would probably be going for walks or watching movies.

I don't own a pet, but I have seen people like to hug them and like to have them sit on their lap.

I can only hug them and carry them when they are babies because they are usually very cute, but once they begin to grow old, they better start acting like adults 😂

When I had a pet, she loved to swim. This is not very typical for dogs, but she loved it, so I always went to the dog water park with her on weekends, which allowed small breeds of dogs to swim.

You said when you had? Does that mean you no longer have a pet at the moment? What happened to the pet along the line?

Back