Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you follow Women Cricket matches?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I have started to follow these because our female team is also doing well and next there will be the Women's Asia Cup and it will be played in Sri Lanka from 19th July.

I don't follow women's cricket and have no interest in it. I am interested in Mens cricket only.

I do not follow women cricket games, I don't even follow the male ones or any sports in particular.

Off course yes but my country it’s not participating on international competitions but they will soon be participating one love my country

Off course yes but my country it’s not participating on international competitions but they will soon be participating one love my country
Do you know about cricket or just posting for the sake of commenting? Cricket is popular in different parts of the world but still less popular in African countries

I am waiting for this as I will be playing contests on dream11 and will be interested to watch them play

Indian women cricket team has a remarkable journey. And they have come a long way to get the recognition and applause that they deserve. I would have loved to watch the game. But I can't with all the other obligations. I am definitely staying updated. We have won two matches and will be playing the third match tomorrow. I think it is Insia Vs. Nepal.

They have done well but like mens team they are not good at ICC events and are mostly unable to win the final so they need to do a lot batter

No, I don't follow women's cricket match at all. I have read in the news that India played well and best Pakistan , I don't know what happened to them after this match. There are few very good players in India.

I have started to follow these because our female team is also doing well and next there will be the Women's Asia Cup and it will be played in Sri Lanka from 19th July.

What was the result of the game? Did the women's team from your country win the Women's Asia Cup? Your country has good athletes. They might bring medals during the Paris Olympics 2024. It seems there is none in my country doing well in the Women's Asia Cup.

What was the result of the game? Did the women's team from your country win the Women's Asia Cup? Your country has good athletes. They might bring medals during the Paris Olympics 2024. It seems there is none in my country doing well in the Women's Asia Cup.
They are doing well and have won 2 of their 2 matches and 3rd match will be played today and after that semi final and if they manage to win that then final

Most people are looking forward to see India and Pakistan in the final but India Sri Lanka final would be more interesting

The Indian team is playing their third match right now against Nepal. They won the toss and chose to bat . They have a good start. Let's see what happens at the end.

The Indian team is playing their third match right now against Nepal. They won the toss and chose to bat . They have a good start. Let's see what happens at the end.
India did well to innovate a little by allowing some of its batters who were not getting many balls to bat for a little longer and selected new bowling combination

India did well to innovate a little by allowing some of its batters who were not getting many balls to bat for a little longer and selected new bowling combination

What was the result? Did India win?

Yeah I do follow it because women are good in playing cricket and also good in making games better and again I love watching them

I didn't watch the match. I couldn't watch any of the matches in this tournament. It's over now. Yesterday, Sri Lanka played well and lifted the cup. Indian team reached the final and played well. That's what the social media says. I was just staying updated with the happenings through news and social media. I couldn't watch any of the games in the tournament.

I didn't watch the match. I couldn't watch any of the matches in this tournament. It's over now. Yesterday, Sri Lanka played well and lifted the cup. Indian team reached the final and played well. That's what the social media says. I was just staying updated with the happenings through news and social media. I couldn't watch any of the games in the tournament.
Sri Lanka played like champions yesterday. Their skipper was phenomenal and was the major contributor and top scorer in the Asia cup

Sri Lanka played like champions yesterday. Their skipper was phenomenal and was the major contributor and top scorer in the Asia cup
Must have been an interesting watch for game lovers. Happy to know that the deserving team of the day lifted the trophy.

Back