Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you find it necessary to air the room before going to bed?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
Many of my friends do this before going to bed because they say that it is more comfortable for them to fall asleep there, but I personally do not do this because the room will be very cold, especially in winter, and it will take me a long time to warm up.

I keep my windows open all through the day, but at night I shut down the windows. I like natural air, I do not use any kind of artificial room freshner. If I need some good smell in my room, I simply burn bay leaf or camphor. By the way, I quite did not understand what you mean by airing the room. Can you please explain?

I have air conditioning system unit installed in my house and one of them is also in my room. I always make sure that I switch on the air conditioning system few hours before I go to bed, so that the room will be chilled for me to sleep easily. Whatever the room is chilled, I always find it very comfortable to sleep without any stress.

I have air conditioning system unit installed in my house and one of them is also in my room. I always make sure that I switch on the air conditioning system few hours before I go to bed, so that the room will be chilled for me to sleep easily. Whatever the room is chilled, I always find it very comfortable to sleep without any stress.
Unfortunately, I don't have one, so I think that you are very comfortable with it, because you can even control the remote from the remote control, and unlike a simply open window, insects will not fly into the house and you will not need to waste time to drive them out

Unfortunately, I don't have one, so I think that you are very comfortable with it, because you can even control the remote from the remote control, and unlike a simply open window, insects will not fly into the house and you will not need to waste time to drive them out

I am very specific when it comes to living a comfortable life because the reason why I am working and making money is for me to give myself the best thing I can be able to afford. I don't see the reason why I will have money saved in a bank account and not use the money to give myself the things that is going to make me to enjoy my life.

Yes this is extremely important for me, especially here where we do not have constant electricity and the weather is usually hot most of the times.

My girlfriend often airs the room *AFTER* I go to bed as I have a bit of a flatulence issue.

No I don't think it is necessary. If it was I can just turn on the fan and sleep. However, most days we have cold weather so I just go to bed that way.

I do think it's beneficial to air out a room before bedtime, especially in the warmer months. Allowing fresh air to circulate can help improve air quality and make the space feel more comfortable and invigorating. I often open the windows for 15-20 minutes before I'm ready to turn in for the night. This helps flush out any stale air, reduce stuffiness, and promote better sleep.

This is what I definitely do every evening. Especially in my children's room because they need to breathe fresh air. And no matter how clean the room is, harmful bacteria will still accumulate if the room is not ventilated. I want them to have healthy sleep from childhood

I don't do this. I use air conditioner in the summers and in winters I prefer to use a room heater when it's too cold

I am a person that thrives best in a warm environment. I don't see any need to air a room before I go to bed. As far as the room is warm or slightly hot, I am okay.

No its not necessary for me to do so because I prefer to sleep in a warm room for me to sleep comfortable and wake up healthier.

Back