Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you feel insulted when you lose in a competion?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
There are lots of people these days who feel upset and insulted when they lose in a competition by a friend. Maybe their ego doesn't want to accept their defeat. It's hard for such people to find peace in their lives because they always see rivalry in the people around them. Are you such a person, or are you in touch with such people?

In general, no one would want to lose a competition, even to their own friend, but in my opinion, there is nothing wrong with this, because it is only an incentive to develop better.

Actually you are right and I agree with your words but I don't feel upset when I lose but I tends to be more hardworking

I had developed the spirit of sportsmanship right from a young age because I played competitive football quite early. I know that in every competition, there must be a winner. I don't feel bad or insulted when I lose.

I don't feel insulted I just feel disappointed. Especially if it's something I believe I should have been able to win. Then the next time I put in more effort to be able to win.

Back