Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you ever help your neighbors? Do they ever help you? How?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
We always help our Neighbors if they face any problem and we should have good neighbors to have a comfortable life. We can help them with food in case they have any problem in their home and things like that makes them stay friendly with us.

Do you ever help your neighbors? Do they ever help you? How?

Yes I have helped my neighbor babysit their child before, and we allow them fetch water when there is no light. Almost the full street comes to my compound to fetch water.

Yes we do but most of the time we don't talk to our neighbors because we are comparatively new to the place where we are living at present.

Yes I have helped my neighbor babysit their child before, and we allow them fetch water when there is no light. Almost the full street comes to my compound to fetch water.
We rarely help each other in the neighborhood for that matter

We rarely help each other in the neighborhood for that matter
I can understand that as well, for us we just help but we don't expect anything in return, cause they won't even want to help us.

Back