Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you enjoy your job?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
There was a time I got a job, I really didn't enjoy most part of the job for certain reasons, but one thing that made me kept going was the pay. Have you ever worked at a place you didn't like but can't stop due to the pay or any other benefits you get?

Yes and No.

I am satisfied with the pay I get from my offline job but now satisfied with the management as the working culture is not so good. Staff is asked to work overtime without incentive, bosses always shouts on their subordinates.

That was one of the major reasons I quitted my previous job. The management was so bad, I tried making some changes and putting in effort but there still no positive results.

Here I find the bosses are deaf because they hardly listen to the people and it's hard to make them convince. They think that by shouting they may be able to increase productivity but doesn't work and they don't realise it.🤔

Shouting and being disrespectful is a normal routine for employers. There are some jobs that I found it hard to stay but due to the pay, I will persistently and consistently work for the pay and nothing more.

Back