Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you Eat Non Veg dishes daily?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I think in India not many people like to eat Non-veg dishes daily even if they are Non-vegetarian and they prefer to have it 3-4 times a week only but everyone has their reason to not to have non-veg food daily. Some are religious and stay away from Non-veg food on Tuesdays or Thursdays or Saturdays or on all these days.

Do you eat non-veg dishes daily?

Majority of the times I do not eat vegetables, but there are times where we cook it. Like on Sunday we had some vegetables with rice. Vegetables is one of the most healthy food out there.

I think its also not good to have Non veg daily and veggies are important too so we should add these to our diet

I am not a vegetarian, but I occasionally eat meat. In the last few years, I have developed a dislike for meat. I don't know why it is so. I like pulses and green vegetables more than meat. In my childhood, I was fond of dishes made of chicken, but not now.

Oh yes I like to eat eat non vegetarian almost every day because I think its okay for me because my traditional food mostly are non vegetarians my parents really trying to cook some almost every week that's why

I think those who are from other countries mostly prefer Non veg dishes and they don't like to have veggies so its fine for them to have non veg daily

I don't eat meat every day. The main reason is that it is expensive and takes three times as much time to cook meat. I like to use tomatoes most often in my dishes. I buy meat once a week

I agree with you and since I am a vegetarian I always have veggies but I will soon start to take eggs too as I can have eggs

I may not eat non veg daily but I like to have eggs daily and sometimes we have egg curry too with rice

Back