Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you consult a dentist about the choice of toothpaste?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I used to always buy such toothpastes as Colgate or Aquafresh, but after one appointment at the dentist, I was advised not to buy these toothpastes because they are harmful. I was advised to buy quite expensive toothpaste at the pharmacy and I already felt the difference in a few weeks

I have never conducted the advice of a dentist on which toothpaste I should use, I have never actually thought about doing to be honest, and personally I don't think it's a bad idea to do so.

No, I never consulted a dentist for the toothpaste; we mostly use Sensodyne, and most of the dentists say it's a good toothpaste.

I have never consulted a dentist before on which toothpaste to buy for myself. It's not a bad idea to ask for the counsel, right now, I don't have consultation fee to pay them.

I don't do that. I always believe that I can make the best decision for myself without having to consult the dentist or anyone at all.

Back