Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you Consider to Save Money in daily Life?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I do consider to save money wherever I can because it's my hard-earned money. I don't like to waste it and for that, I always compare the prices of the products on different websites and if possible I check the prices offline too and also look for the best deals and bank offers to see if I can save with that too.

Do you Consider to Save Money in Daily Life?

Whatever I do, I always find a way to spend less if it's possible. One thing i hate the most is spending recklessly on things I know I would be able to spend less on.

Yes, I like to save money on things. It's better to do that because whatever we save is going to help us in the future. But I have understood that it's better to invest your money than to save it in the bank, where you get very little interest on it.

Saving money is much more difficult than spending it, but for me the main plus is that I have all the money in electronic form, so sometimes it helps me not to make rash purchases, because before placing an order on the website, I have enough time to solve this issue

Saving money is something that we can't really do away with. Everyone should be able to save but the frequency should be based on how the individual earns. It must not be daily if one doesn't earn daily.

Yes I do because some time you can not afford what you need straight unless you have a savings and for savings its really good because no matter how small you're saving there was a day you will archive your goal

I do like to save money and always think of ways to save money and how to reduce my expenses as at the end of the day $1 saved is equal to $1 earned

Back