Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do You Check The Weather App Before Planning Any Event or Day Out?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
For some time, I've had this habit of checking the weather app multiple times a day and making sure to check it before planning any event or day out. It helps me stay prepared, although many times the weather app's predictions are wrong.

Do You Check The Weather App Before Planning Any Event or Day Out?

No I don't, though there are times where I checked the weather just out of curiosity but I don't use it to plan my movement. There are times where the readings might not be accurate.

Yes, we check the weather app before drying clothes outside. But many times, predictions don't come true. But that's fine because 50% of the forecast comes out to be true. Yes, these apps are helpful for planning our activities. I don't think there is anything wrong with doing it.

I always check the weather app so that I don't get stranded by the rain while trying to attend to something. Last week, it rained almost everyday and the weather app had already informed me. That is why I didn't plan anything serious last week.

I like to check but mostly the weather app provides the wrong reading or these apps are not so good to provide the correct prediction

Sometimes, these weather app can predict it wrongly or predict it rightly. I don't trust in all these weather apps but I have observed that my country people like to put events on dry and hot season than those rainy days to avoid water embarrassment.

I believe that is actually better for you to always check weather forecast before planning your day because it is going to help you to make the right decision on how to program yourself throughout the day. It will help so that you're not going to be caught off guard when the weather starts acting up.

Back