Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you buy second hand things?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
I have seen people like to buy second-hand things as they are cheaper than new ones. But I never like to buy second-hand items because I fear they may have defects and may not be as good as a new item in terms of quality. Do you like to buy second-hand items?

I have bought a few second hand things in the past but right now I prefer buying brand new things. I feel this way I can use it to the fullest.

Also I don't like to buy second hand items because not even they have defects or may not be good as new one's it might be stolen some where else.

Also I don't like to buy second hand items because not even they have defects or may not be good as new one's it might be stolen some where else.
I too dislike the second hand items because of that reason.

Back