Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you brush your teeth before and after eating?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Get rid off tartar and cavities in your teeth causing a bad breath. During the pandemic, people wear a mask and a shield so others became lazy to brush their teeth thinking that no one an smell his breath. I encountered a person in the mall and that was pandemic time. We feel in line for a check up of our vaccination card. That person before me lost his vac card so he was not able to enter the mall. But he begged the guard to let him in and he removed his mask to be able to convince him and there his bad breath spread and smelt the odor despite face covered . That was very irritating scene. So I over took that man. We need to brush our teeth before and after eating and floss also.

Yes it's important to brush teeth in the morning and before we sleep. At least twice brushing is most important

@Kingpin Do you brush your teeth after a meal at night ?
No, I don't brush my teeth before going to bed at night. I do it just once in the morning. I fully agree that we should do it at least twice a day.

My cousin is a dentist and he advices us at home and to all my siblings she relatives to brush our teeth before and after eating to mean we have to brush our teeth 6 times a day. Sometimes I only brush my teeth and times a day. I also is a mouth wash to feel nought comfy and confident talking to people so close.

I am a little lazy at this too LOL, I started to brush twice for some time and then I dropped the idea so these days I brush only once in a day.

Nah, cavities will be experienced by your teeth causing tooth decay. Try not to be lazy to always have strong and white teeth. Your kids someday must be taught to brush their teeth before and after eating to avoid tooth cavities and decays. That's one cause why a tooth aches badly.

Yes I know I need to get it done twice a day now and it's important to brush before bedtime for proper oral health

It's best to brush our teeth after eating and in the morning once wake up and floss. If you are used to do this, you cannot go to bed mouth unbrushed. You will be restless. That's how I feel when I forgot to brush my teeth after dinner when I am so tired and feeling sleepy. But I woke up just to brush my teeth.

Brushing in the morning and at night after eating is very important for the health of our teeths.

It is not only to brush our teeth in the morning and evening. As much as possible after lunch also and every time you eat sugary stuff like candy , chocolate or grassy nuts and beans. They will accumulate to our teeth causing tooth decay and cavities.

I mostly eat once a day, so I don't really have to worry about lunch and for those who have their lunch outside their homes or in the office, it might be hard for them to brush there.

I am so worried about you eating only once a day. Do not defy your nervous system asking for food to supply for your digestive system. You might get sick of ulcer and life begins at 40. Many said that when they reached 40 they experience different sicknesses.

For me l had really tried out that one. I was really consistently in that but due to the jobs that l got on between l was unable. That was because l couldn't manage to carry the toothpastes, mouthwashes, toothbrushes and all that is being needed for me yo brush the teeth.

LOL I started again from yesterday and brushed my teeth before bed time, I need to make it a habit now

We're taught by our teacher in school and from our parents to brush our teeth after eating. My dentist cousin told me to brush our teeth before and after eating but it takes time doing this. Let us brush our teeth after eating so long three times a day. In my case, if I eat sweets either brush or floss.

Back