Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you believe in the theory of the multiverse?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, do you believe in the multiverse? The theory of the multiverse is that there are multiple universe out there, with these universes having similar physical law such as gravity and likes. Fans of marvel should have more ideas about this. Do you think the multiverse truly exist?

I watched a lot of Marvel movies, but in my opinion, when we don't have an explanation for something, we start building different theories. I'm not saying it's not true, but we can't know for sure that the multiverse exists. I think that everything is so complicated that the multiverse is a toy compared to something bigger that we will never understand

Actually you are right and I am a fan of marvels and multiverse actually doesn't exits and you are right @deucher I agreed we are so complicated that the multiverse is a toy compared to something bigger that we will never understand

For me l really don't believe in the multiverse. I have watched so many movies that relates to that so much. l am very interested in the study of the nature and the universe. I can aspire to be an austranaut for sure.

Back