Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you believe in divorce?

King Belieal

Veteran

Reaction score
I am one person that believes that people should not live in marriage like it is a cross they are condemned to carry for the rest of their lives. If it doesn't work, they should divorce and go their separate ways. No one deserves to be unhappy. Do you believe in divorce?

Yes, I believe in it, and if someone is not happy with the marriage, then he or she should have the right to make himself/herself free from the bond. I don't think one should be forced to live with a person even if he/she is not happy.

I completely understand why most people go for a divorce, and I don't judge them for it but it doesn't mean I have to believe in it. This is one of the reasons why I do not want to rush into any kind of relationship. I need to be sure before I go into it.

Back