Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you believe in astrology?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
astrology has to do with the study of the stars and how it affects humans and their affairs based on how it is positioned. There are people who claim they have been able to get an insight on various future events of their live through astrology. Do you believe in astrology?

I don't believe that at all. Because such people are very good at explaining the reasons why this will happen, and sometimes it may be logical, but it is not true at all. They just make money and people believe it

Hmm but I have heard about cases where people claim to have gotten a good read and claim to be legit.

There are astrologers and they study the movements of the stars, the moon, and all in the universe that may connect for our future including luck which is why, they will know the person you want to be with through astrology, In my family, I was told that I am lucky with my niece because of our stars and yeah true when my niece stayed at home for two years, our luck flourishes.She is now in the UK and I am hoping she will visit home so our lucky stars meet. I believe in astrology,

There are astrologers and they study the movements of the stars, the moon, and all in the universe that may connect for our future including luck which is why, they will know the person you want to be with through astrology, In my family, I was told that I am lucky with my niece because of our stars and yeah true when my niece stayed at home for two years, our luck flourishes.She is now in the UK and I am hoping she will visit home so our lucky stars meet. I believe in astrology,
That's impressive, there are actually people who know how to read it, they call it divination of the stars or something like that. And there are some who are just scammers.

I don't believe in astrology though I didn't see it as something that is bad. There are people that can read the stars and moon very well and are doing well in them. And there are also scammers who use it to prank those that are naive.

I don't believe in astrology though I didn't see it as something that is bad. There are people that can read the stars and moon very well and are doing well in them. And there are also scammers who use it to prank those that are naive.
Yes that's true, but there are people who feel this practice is diabolical or demonic, saying those who do it tend to use strange spirits to read the stars. I don't know how true this is though.

Yes, I believe on astrology. I have consulted with the astrologers several times for my son who is not doing well in his life and most of them said the same thing which is getting true these days. I know some astrologers are fraud and they tell you anything just to earn money.

Yes, I believe on astrology. I have consulted with the astrologers several times for my son who is not doing well in his life and most of them said the same thing which is getting true these days. I know some astrologers are fraud and they tell you anything just to earn money.
Wow, where they able to give you a solution to the issue or they only told you what was wrong?

Yes, they gave the solution for it and may be helpful has improved a bit because of those methods

I don't believe in them and not sure why some people give so much importance to them and follow their advice even for small things

I don't believe in that thing called astrology. There is no way that a star can have such enormous effects on my life that it can influence it positively or negatively. I am the only effect that I have in my life.

That's impressive, there are actually people who know how to read it, they call it divination of the stars or something like that. And there are some who are just scammers.
There are scammers indeed like the one I bought last year called a lucky charm but it never give me a luck and I threw it in the garbage. I read a book on astrology and learned from it that I will be happy with a man born under Taurus ♉.

There are scammers indeed like the one I bought last year called a lucky charm but it never give me a luck and I threw it in the garbage. I read a book on astrology and learned from it that I will be happy with a man born under Taurus ♉.
Lol oh wow, so have you finally found that man, or are you still searching for one?

No I don't believe in astrology at all because despite that no one was born their how could have the knowledge on such creatures that are before us for a long time

I guess not many believe in Astrology but there are many that believe in this in India and they follow them religiously

No I don't believe in astrology at all because despite that no one was born their how could have the knowledge on such creatures that are before us for a long time
Lol I believe there are gifted people out there, and though I don't believe in astrology but I do believe it's possible to read the stars or whatever it is they do and get certain insights.

Back