Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you avoid friends on the street because you don't want to talk?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I have had such situations with acquaintances, but not friends. There are some people with whom I am not always happy to even say hello on the street. Sometimes I tried to cover my face so that they wouldn't recognize me

I have had such situations with acquaintances, but not friends. There are some people with whom I am not always happy to even say hello on the street. Sometimes I tried to cover my face so that they wouldn't recognize me
For me l really don't like the idea of talking to the people by the roads on the streets. They seem to be so disturbing.

I actually avoid them and pretend not to see them. To honest I find discussion with anyone to be rather stressful so I try my best to avoid it.

There are no persons like that so I have never faced any such problems where I need to cover my face.

There are some reasons I will see a friend and try to dodge so that we won't exchange pleasantries. And there are some occasions that I will be ever ready to greet my friends on the street.

Back