Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you also have night and weekend data plans

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Over here the cost of data has skyrocket to another level, and the worse part about everything is that the data does not even last. One thing that has helped so much when it comes to buying data is the night plan. I am a heavy data user as I tend to download a lot of flies for work and pleasure. MTN network provider has a night plan where I can buy 500mb for just 50naira and I can use it as from 11pm to 6am I can only buy this plan for times each night, meaning i can buy up to 2GB wich would cost me just 200 naira which is around $0.1235

Actually yes but also Airtel have that such plans in the night I usually try those offers when I am broke because it not easy taking care of your self in this economic situations

Actually yes but also Airtel have that such plans in the night I usually try those offers when I am broke because it not easy taking care of your self in this economic situations
Lol even when I have enough money, I still use the night offer, especially when I have a lot of things to download, or I need to update all my apps.

For me l have really realized, most people spend so much on the scratch cards on their phones. Therefore one should make the right calculations and plan for themselves so that they can spend reasonably on the airtime purchase for that matter.

I have been taking advantage of the cheap night plans to do heavy downloads. When I want to update my system files or my game patches, I subscribe to the night plans. It is 10 times cheaper than regular plans.

No, we have Internet at home that serves me and my family 24/7 unlimited. Only a very few here is using a data plan, mostly internet unlimited. The monthly bill for the net at home is very cheap only 1, 200 pesos, and if pay earlier minus 100 pesos or all in all in US dollars $ 21. Why don't you apply for an unlimited internet?

I have unlimited internet that can be used any time and have 2 Internet connections so the data is more than enough to get everything done.

Many years ago I used to get free data like that and if I happen to wake up really early then I used to make use of it

These plants are available from many years and are attractive but because of Unlimited Internet availability these plans are not popular.

I am not using a data plan. There are many internet providers here so I opt to choose the 24/7 unlimited plan. Why are you using a data plan? Don't you have your internet 24/7 unlimited? You can save more if you have a normal Internet connection.

Yes, many of the internet providers keep such schemes for their sales. We also used to have such plans, but I have never bought them because I have wifi and an unlimited data plan at home.

Night plans are useful but because we have internet plans available at competitive prices so I simply don't need these night plans

Back