Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do the politics of another country affect your life in any way?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
Pakistan's Politics does not affect me but it affects the Indian Government and actually even Bangladesh's too because these counties still have Hindus, and Sikhs in their country and they are always targeted.

Do the politics of another country affect your life in any way?

On a personal level it does not affect me, but I believe it does affect my country to some extent. In the sense that that we might not be able to travel there or trade with such countries.

I think every country is supposed to be sovereign. But we still have beggarly nations that gets aids from others and that allows the politics of that country to affect the citizens of their own country. My country is an example. The politics of the United States affects us.

I think every country is supposed to be sovereign. But we still have beggarly nations that gets aids from others and that allows the politics of that country to affect the citizens of their own country. My country is an example. The politics of the United States affects us.
That's true though, like benin republic for example, they still rely on France for certain things, and they rely on our country for various things as well since we share a border with them. If anything affects our government, it should also affect them.

US economy is affecting the whole world. Whatever happens in the US markets affects the whole world and Indian stock market.

Back